Asus Zenfone Go 4.5 LTE launched in India
ASUS announces its latest 4G smartphone – Zenfone Go 4.5 LTE in India at ₹6,999/-
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor
- 8MP rear camera with BSI sensor and LED flash
- Premium metallic hairline finish
- Dual microphone for noise cancellation
- 8GB ROM | 1GB RAM
Sporting a premium metallic IMR hairline finish and with diamond-cutting technology, the smartphone offers a perfect balance of beauty and strength, and boasts of an incredible slim form factor, measuring just 3.5 mm at its thinnest edge. As part of the new ergonomic arc design, the new Zenfone Go 4.5 LTE has a highly-intuitive control layout featuring a physical rear-facing volume key. This enables users to adjust the volume or click multiple selfies with absolute ease.
Zenfone Go LTE
Equipped with ASUS’ PixelMaster technology, the smartphone has 8MP + 2MP (rear + front) cameras with 11 special camera modes to help users capture sharp and crystal-clear images. Including best in its class, the smartphone has advanced camera modes such as, the Low-light mode that enables excellent photographs in reduced lighting, the Backlight (HDR) mode for better brightness and contrast, the Manual mode for a DSLR-like experience, and the Beautification mode for image enhancement.
The device runs on Android Marshmallow 6.0, along with ZenUI, that offers you immense customization and utility options. Powering the device is the class leading Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 Quad-core processor with 1GB of LPDDR3 RAM. The device comes with an internal memory of 8GB and offers Micro-SD card support up to 128 GB. In order to ensure that users are able to store all their data, ASUS offers an additional 100 GB of Google Drive storage for 2 years.
About the Asus Zenfone Go
- Premium Design: Sleek metallic hairline and matte finish variants with an ergonomic arc design in a slim form-factor ensuring it measures only 3.6 mm at its thinnest edge; the phone also offers a rear-facing volume key for intuitive one-hand control
- PixelMaster Camera: An advanced 8MP zero shutter lag rear camera offers important features like Low-light mode, Backlight (HDR) mode, and beautification modes for improved pictures
- Enhanced User Experience: The improved ASUS ZenUI comes with multiple options for personalization and privacy with ZenMotion (touch and motion gestures) for a greater user experience, and the device also features a dual microphone for noise cancellation.
- Smooth Performance: A powerful Qualcomm Quad-core processor with 1 GB of LPDDR3 RAM to ensure a lag-free performance and a 2,070 mAh battery to give users the freedom to operate their phones for longer durations without charging
The new variant of Zenfone Go 4.5 LTE will be available online from today, December 27, 2016 and across leading retail stores before the end of December, 2016. The model will be available in 2 types of back cover finish variants – Matte finish in Glamour Red color, and with Hairline finish in Silver Blue, Gold, and Silver.
|Product Name||Zenfone Go 4.5 LTE|
|Operating system||Brand-new ASUS ZenUI with Android 6.0|
|Processor||Qualcomm® Snapdragon 410 MSM8916 1.0 GHz quad-core CPU|
|Adreno 306 GPU|
|Display||4.5” FWVGA 854×480 (380 nits), Bluelight filter|
|PixelMaster cameras||2MP + 8MP (front and rear)|
|PixelMaster features||Low-light mode / Backlight (HDR) mode / Enhanced Beautification mode|
|Memory and storage||LPDDR3 1GB RAM; 8GB ROM, Micro-SD card support up to 128GB|
Google Drive 100GB (2 years),
|Wireless||802.11b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 4.0|
|Connectors||3.5mm audio jack, dual SIM , micro USB|
|Sensors||Accelerometer, E-Compass, proximity, ambient-light,|
|Battery||2,070mAh Lithium-Ion, Removable battery|
|Color Variants||Matte finish – Glamour Red|
Hairline (IMR) finish – Silver blue, Gold, Silver
|Dimension / Weight||136.5 x 66.7 x 3.6~11.2 mm / 135g|