MIUI is the most customizable Android ROM available. While most users prefer stock Android due to the performance, there are many who love custom ROMs from brands like Xiaomi. So, developers have ported Android Pie based MIUI 10 ROM to OnePlus 6 and OnePlus 6T. Here’s how you can install the ROM
How to flash MIUI 10 on OnePlus 6 or OnePlus 6T
- Download the necessary files from the following links
- Unzip the MIUI 10 file
- Reboot your phone into Fastboot mode
You can do this by first switching off the phone and turning it back on by holding the Power button and Volume up button until you see Fastboot mode
- Connect your phone to your computer and run the “op6_flasher_windows.bat” file from the MIUI 10 folder
- Now boot into TWRP recovery
- Mount Vendor and flash the second file
Once the whole process is complete, you can reboot your phone. It will take some time as this is the first boot after a new ROM installation. Do keep in mind that you might face a few bugs and issues as this is a ported ROM and now an official one.
Disclaimer: As this is not an official ROM, we recommend that you don’t try doing this on your primary device. BeetelBite won’t be responsible for any damages that occur during the process, so please do it at your own risk. There might be data loss during the process.