PhonePe, a mobile wallet, has introduced scratch cards system in order to offer rewards to the users. Following the footsteps of Google Pay, PhonePe is now offering scratch cards to users who use the app to complete a transaction. Here's how it works and how you can win up to Rs. 1,000 right now.
PhonePe users can win up to Rs. 1,000 cashback via scratchcard on electricity bill payments. Even users who pay their DTH bills will be eligible to get a scratch card, which can make them win up to Rs. 1,000. Prepaid mobile recharge payments, on the other hand, can get you a scratch card of up to Rs. 100. Sending money to another PhonePe user can also get you up to Rs. 1,000 via the scratch card.
How to get a scratch card?
- Download and install PhonePe app on your Android or iOS smartphone
- Setup the app with the help of your phone number and other credentials
- Add money to your mobile wallet using Credit/Debit card, Net Banking, UPI or more
- Now make a payment using your wallet money
- Once the transaction is complete, a scratch card will be added in your rewards section
In order to claim the reward, head over to the rewards section in the PhonePe app. Now, open a scratch card and scratch it in order to win your prize money. The money will be credited to your PhonePe wallet.