Since the introduction of PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG) and Fortnite, battle royale games have become immensely popular among millennials. Now to compete against the two popular games, Respawn Entertainment has launched a new battle royale game called Apex Legends. The game is free to play and it is available on Xbox, PS4 and PC.
How to download and install the game on your PC?
- Head over to the Origin download page
- Hit download under Windows or Mac, depending on which type of PC you own
- Once the file is downloaded, run it to initiate the install
- Now, create an Origin account if you do not already have one
- Type “Apex Legends” on the search bar
- Tap on Add to Library and follow the on-screen instructions in order to begin the download
Apex Legends weighs in at around 12GB and it can take quite some time to download depending on your internet connection.
Also, you need to make sure that your PC meets the minimum requirements of the game. Here’s what Origin suggests
- Processor: Intel Core i3-6300 / AMD FX-4350 or higher
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GT 640 / AMD Radeon HD 7700 or higher
- RAM: 6GB
- Storage: 30GB
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit or higher
Above mentioned are just the minimum requirements to run the game. however, for smoother gameplay, a higher spec PC is highly recommended.